Roywell is a high energy, entrepreneurial company growing at an exciting pace. We are always looking for new talent to fill roles in the field and in our offices. What makes us attractive:
- Excellent base salary with one of the best benefit programs in the industry
- Long term commitment, including a training and career development program
- Above average career advancement opportunities
- Innovative approach
Please contact us at [email protected]
- HS education or equivalent.
- Class A CDL, with tanker endorsements, ability to get Haz-Mat endorsement within 45 days of employment.
- Good driving record. (Applicants with multiple CDL moving violations will not be considered).
- Verifiable commercial driving history or graduation from accredited CDL school.
- Ability to drive interstate, with no restrictions.
- Ability to drive tractor trailer with a manual, split gear, 13 speed transmission.
- No recent criminal history. We do full DOT background checks.
- Ability to speak, read and communicate fluently in english.
- Physical ability to lift and move heavy objects repeatedly.
- Excellent communication skills and basic computer literacy.
- Dedication to teamwork. Safety conscious.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must pass a DOT physical and D&A test, at a facility we’ve contracted.